Kayaking through Tomales Bay
Join us on a guided Naturalist kayak trip on May 11th from 10am to about 3pm for a great day on the water. We will be launching from the Tomales Bay Resort and Marina, Great trip for beginners and those interested in coastal ecology. Please bring water and lunch with you. Stable closed deck tandems kayaks will be used.
Launch location is 12938 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Inverness, CA 94937
Cancelation policy: A refund will only be issued if your spot is filled, minus a $10 fee
Suggestions of items to bring:
* Dress in layers -- medium-rated fleece, capilene, or wool are good insulators; bring a warm top that can be put on as evening approaches; a thin layer of capilene or silk long sleeve underwear are a nice addition, but any longsleeve undershirt will do.
* Long pants -- quick drying nylon or fleece work well; you will be in a closed deck boats and will stay pretty dry. You may get wet when getting in or out of your kayak
* Wind breaker or paddling jacket
* Footgear - tennis shoes, Teva type sandals or wet suit booties -- any style is fine; they will get wet as we launch
* Pair of gloves--paddling gloves or pair of fleece gloves (optional)
* Fleece or wool cap
* Sun glasses (or prescription glasses) attached with a leash
* Binoculars and camera in waterproof bag (use at your own risk)
* Water bottle
* Snacks or lunch
* Change of clothes for ride home
Don't forget to bring cash to tip our guides!