Fall into Yosemite Group Camp
Friday - Monday, September 30-October 3, 2022
Hodgdon Meadow Campground
Join our group camp for 25 people at Hodgdon Meadow Campground in Yosemite National Park (elevation 4900 feet.). Our group site is located by the west park entrance off of 120 and about 45 minutes from the Yosemite Valley.
Hikes and Activities: Trip leaders will arrange an assortment of different levels of hiking activities for the group. Our camp is close to some of the best hiking in Yosemite, from the valley to Tioga Pass Road/Tuolumne Meadows.
Rainbow Sierrans camping trips also feature a potluck dinner on Saturday evening, and camaraderie around our propane fire pits- bring your musical instruments and favorite games too.
We hope you will join us for what promises to be a wonderful extended weekend in a magical location.
Angela Romagnoli Camping Scholarship: This scholarship, which provides free registration to one camper for each RS camping trip, has been established in the memory of Angie Romagnoli. It is intended for a Rainbow Sierrans member who might otherwise not be able to join a camping trip due to financial restraints.
1. All participants must register and pay online on the Rainbow Sierrans website.
2. No registrations will be accepted until an outing has been announced to the full membership via email announcement.
3. Space on any outing will be assigned only upon completion of registration and payment.
4. Confirmed reservations are non-transferable.
5. As with any RS outing, acceptance of any individual on a trip will be at the discretion of the particular Outings Leader for that trip.
6. Registration fees will be refunded to any Outings Leader who plans and leads a group hike during camping trips. Serving as a co-leader for such activities does not qualify for a refund.
7. Once the allowable number of participants has been confirmed, a wait list will be compiled. If a cancellation occurs, individuals will be contacted in the order in which their names appear on the waitlist. Failure to respond within 48 hours will forfeit one’s place on the waitlist. Registration for most trips will close four days in advance of trips.
8. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: All cancellations must be sent via email to the trip registrar. Cancellations received at least 14 days in advance will be refunded the registration fee, less $10, if and only if the space can be filled. Otherwise, the full fee will be forfeited. Cancellations received less than 14 days in advance of a trip will forfeit the full registration fee. If a personal or family illness or other extenuating circumstances cause a last minute cancellation, that person may appeal in writing to the GovCom for a waiver and partial refund. In all cases, no refunds will be issued until after the scheduled camping trip or outing.
9. To facilitate trip leadership and safety, registration and payment is required in order to participate in any aspect of a camping trip or other outing sponsored by the RS Governing Committee.
10. Should the Governing Committee cancel a camping trip or outing for any reason, all registrants will receive a full refund.